Tuesday, June 30, 2009

For a Lawnless World -Miniature Golf



Its fun for the kids, fun for couples, fun for families, fun for friends -so get on down to Governor's Island. There was a boom of miniature golf courses in my neck of the woods when I was around the age of 12. Five years later, they were all closed. But on Governor's Island, you can miniature golf to your heart's content for free (donations accepted) on artist designed courses.


It proved to be very popular.


My wife and another artist designed this one.


Its called Hole Zero. My wife is inside the derrick doing maintenance.


I am biased, of course, but many people said Hole Zero was their favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I do not respond to your comment right away, it is only because I am busy pulling out buckthorn, creeping charlie, and garlic mustard...