Sunday, March 20, 2011

From My Perspective...


..in 85 degree Florida, it will not snow in any significant quantity midweek. One reason is that I do not want my flight effed with, and the other reason is that the freezing temperatures the snowfall depends on are marginally so at best, with the colder air mass coming in after the precipitation, while dropping below freezing only at night. The likelihood of snow is quite low, and from my warm perspective, just amped up weather suggestion.

That said, the beach farm seedlings may be challenged a couple of evenings later this week. The daffodils? They'll be fine, in fact, better for the cold. Heat does those flowers in way faster than moderate cold.



1 comment:

  1. Phew, good to know that the liklihood of snow is low.

    ReplyDelete

If I do not respond to your comment right away, it is only because I am busy pulling out buckthorn, creeping charlie, and garlic mustard...