Saturday, April 16, 2011

Tuck Yourself In



It's only now beginning to get nasty. Before nightfall -heavier rain, more wind, and possibly some lightning. Probably no tornados, although this is the storm that killed 16 people yesterday with tornados and straight line winds. 


I know I said I wouldn't, but on my way out to the cemetery I couldn't resist a few shots of the early bulbs that will get matted by some heavy rains later in the day. Tuck yourself in, enjoy the indoors.

These have a wonderful scent you must stoop over the fence to notice, and much better at night.

 I planted 'Darwin' type tulips because they return, and I prefer them closed.



3 comments:

  1. Oh my, the variety of daffodil that you planted is just stunning. This storm is so fierce, we took down our flag pole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes here in Pennsylvania it's pretty bad as well...really scary! I have many different types of daffodils in my yard, should take some photos.

    ReplyDelete

If I do not respond to your comment right away, it is only because I am busy pulling out buckthorn, creeping charlie, and garlic mustard...