Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A New Perspective



Grandmas' tea, with van, from the window. It's grown to new heights lately.

Let seeing this old flower from a new vantage be a lesson to me. Constant worrying about my dead-end job that at the same time I fear to lose due to academic politics has me on edge. My old boss was demoted, my new boss is green, and a new school year begins tomorrow. Continuing to ask myself what it is I really want to be spending my time with, how it is I suppose to do better than today. 

I have a flurry of posts to get out over the next week, and then, posting will need to be somewhat intermittent for the time being. I have an exhibition coming up this winter, and possibly another this November, on which I must spend more time working.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If I do not respond to your comment right away, it is only because I am busy pulling out buckthorn, creeping charlie, and garlic mustard...