Saturday, May 4, 2013

Greenwood Brief



The cherries and dogwoods are in bloom. If I had to choose between the two, I think I would go dogwood. I would have, should have, taken more pictures on our brief visit, but then it was just for a quick lunch on the way to the studio. Go yourself, the trees in flower are worth every bit.

"Garfinkel" appears to be alive and well. Maybe you'll see him.


This guy seems exasperated with his own boredom. Sigh.


I noticed that these trees, methinks horse chestnuts (?), and several others along 37th Street are dead. 

Now, I should go back for an extended visit, maybe with a new camera in hand if I can make myself get off the fence. Someone, please, push.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If I do not respond to your comment right away, it is only because I am busy pulling out buckthorn, creeping charlie, and garlic mustard...