Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Everything Thereafter



If you've ever wondered what it is I am painting about in the park, give this a read. Do you paint? Or are you in college looking for a beautiful way to earn summer credits? My one week intensive painting studio course  'Landscape and Meaning' is this summer in Bennington, VT at Art New England -registration is now live.  Your perspective is guaranteed to change. Also, if you haven't checked out the Museum of the City of New York's exhibit Rising Waters, I've got a shot in there, in the 2.0 section. The exhibit, at 103rd and 5th Ave, is up until March 31.

I'm also starting a new page, linked on the top bar that will consolidate my writing on art and issues relevant to art. This will be entirely its own site, all I have to do is come up with a name that is available and just as catchy as NYCGARDEN (wink). School starts today (thank you snow storm) instead of yesterday, a new class to put together, applications to things, craziness in our lab, and a new studio that is still insanely disorganized thanks to our record time in Minnesota. And the apartment is colder than it is outside.

So I like to look at this:





No comments:

Post a Comment

If I do not respond to your comment right away, it is only because I am busy pulling out buckthorn, creeping charlie, and garlic mustard...