Monday, September 22, 2008

Gas Cans & Gas Don'ts

A tip from the Yardener/Gardener blog, I thought I may bring this to your attention. We all know about the millions and millions of gallons of gasoline spilled at service stations every year. How about the gas spilled from filling lawnmowers? Right, sure you've done it. Now its been a long time for me -not having mowed a lawn since, I dunno, I was 20. But I remember the headache of blind filling. Apparently we spill 17 million gallons a year this way. So Consumer Reports tested a few no-spill gas tanks. If your mowing, maybe you could get one. They may be regulation soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I do not respond to your comment right away, it is only because I am busy pulling out buckthorn, creeping charlie, and garlic mustard...