Sunday, May 24, 2009

Inspecticide


Not much painting getting done today. This should be okay, but it never is. Reading about the painter and the farm today. I got a tip from the NPS park ranger Cassie that there are some Lady Slippers blooming in the woods. This evening I search them out. Like the Holy Grail of woodland flowers. I've also noticed that the farm fields are growing quick, I could almost see the growth. Yesterday evening, I was stooped, looking at a spider on a plant, I heard a rumpus in the woods. I look up to see two large deer chasing each other wildly in the woods, circling around and around. Must've been fun. They don't worry about deer ticks like us humans do. I must say its difficult to fully inspect oneself.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If I do not respond to your comment right away, it is only because I am busy pulling out buckthorn, creeping charlie, and garlic mustard...