Thursday, December 16, 2010

Morning Star



I stopped in at Larry's last night, amidst the selling of Christmas trees and wreaths. I wished him a Merry Christmas and he asked if I bought a tree. No, I said, because we are not here for the holiday, but we did buy a wreath for the door, for the scent. Larry said I should have seen him first, he would have given me one. I told him that it was okay for us to buy a wreath and he said thank you. He then worried about us driving to Minnesota in our old van, imploring us to rent a car. We'll be okay, we've already drove it to Minnesota with no trouble. I shook his large hand, wished him yet again a Merry Christmas.

Early, out the window.

Venus and what are known to the FAA as rotor craft.


2 comments:

If I do not respond to your comment right away, it is only because I am busy pulling out buckthorn, creeping charlie, and garlic mustard...