Saturday, October 29, 2011

Well Whadya Know



Let me be the first to say that snow flakes of the wet and fat kind have fallen. Never in my NYC area life have I seen snow before Halloween. Frost, yes, but never snow. I can recall some light snow flakes in the first weeks of November. I have to cancel my garlic planting trip not so much because of the snow, but because of the driving conditions expected tonight in the Hudson Valley. It will have to wait two weeks. 

My exhibition is next weekend and I may as well hit the studio and get the hell out of this unheated apartment! I know it's cold when the cats go under the cover on the couch instead of splay out on top. Two bumps on the ol' log.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If I do not respond to your comment right away, it is only because I am busy pulling out buckthorn, creeping charlie, and garlic mustard...