Thursday, November 3, 2011

Painting Prospect



This coming Sunday, both Daylight Savings Time and the NYC Marathon (boy, I can plan 'em), I will be showing a small group of paintings that I have been working on this year. Most contain representations of Prospect Park, in full green. And people, I let the folks in -sort of. This concise exhibit is preface to a much larger university museum show in Iowa in 2012, but hey, that's in Iowa, where spaces are as large as the landscape around them.

An exhibition is a committment to finish. But also a letting go of the endless finishing of things. I invite you to participate, in its humble gallery -an artist studio/exhibition space in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. If you know me by blog, introduce yourself. There'll be cheap wine and slightly better cheese to take the edge off. 


No Globe Exhibitions Presents

seven paintings

New Work by Frank Meuschke
November 6 through December 3, 2011

Opening Reception Sunday, November 6th, 4-7pm

No Globe Exhibition Space
488 Morgan Avenue
3rd Floor
Greenpoint, Brooklyn
Entrance and elevator on Division Place


Share your extra hour with us.


2 comments:

If I do not respond to your comment right away, it is only because I am busy pulling out buckthorn, creeping charlie, and garlic mustard...