Monday, February 20, 2012

College Try


I receive a number of hits for soil testing services and I think that's great. It's an important part of growing in urban areas. I would like to include more information on soil testing, and link to the Cornell's labs, but I find their website absolutely cryptic -I cannot figure it out! I would also use their services, but I cannot find my way to a simple description of garden soil testing with analyses for pH, N-P-K, micro-nutrients, and heavy metals.

This is the main reason I have continued to use Brooklyn College's ESAC, even though I've had to wait a very long time for the results. Has anyone had the experience of using Cornell's services? Can you provide a link that goes right to what a typical gardener would be looking for?


No comments:

Post a Comment

If I do not respond to your comment right away, it is only because I am busy pulling out buckthorn, creeping charlie, and garlic mustard...