Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Painting Tab Now Live



I was going to wait until summer, but why wait? I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner, either. Well, Blogger has updated the looks of their templates and I've learned some hacks to make it appear more as I want. It's not perfect, but it's free, it re-sizes images automatically for mobile, and it is way easier to update. My art website, with its complex ftp and wtf, I never wanted to update -so good riddance. Blogger -may you live long and prosper.

The NEW PAINTINGS tab, above, is now live and will be updated as I paint. I may also begin blogging on art, keep an exhibitions page and other news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I do not respond to your comment right away, it is only because I am busy pulling out buckthorn, creeping charlie, and garlic mustard...