Sunday, May 5, 2013

Green-wood, Go


I haven't gone back to Green-wood Cemetery since last Sunday, but I drove by it twice today. I think you must go. Right now, probably due to the long stretch of cool, sunny days, several things are in bloom at once and the trees are still leafing out. Have you seen the electrical brilliance of azaleas along side the chartreuse and burgundy of trees just leafing out? If you haven't, go. Now.

You will also see magnolias, dogwoods, and cherries in bloom. At. The. Same. Time. If I didn't have to work tomorrow, you'd see me there too.


1 comment:

  1. Greenwood is so beautiful! I might have to go this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

If I do not respond to your comment right away, it is only because I am busy pulling out buckthorn, creeping charlie, and garlic mustard...