Friday, December 20, 2013

Winter's Garden


I feel a polarity shift coming on. Is it the sun's magnetic reversal, or was it the problematic upstairs tenants who were high pitched and pleasant to me yesterday evening when we were caught in the vestibule together? The weather is cold and warm as we straddle opposing highs along an unusual wintertime funnel boundary. Whatever it is, 2014 is preparing to look quite different from 2013 and I welcome it. Caio two thousand and thirteen!

We pack the van for Minnesota today, head out by noon and shoot for western PA by evening. It appears we will have some weather to deal with (the boundary rides the lakes like us). From temperatures near 50 to those in the teens, singles, and negatives. Blankets in the van. Mobile reports are possible. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

If I do not respond to your comment right away, it is only because I am busy pulling out buckthorn, creeping charlie, and garlic mustard...