Thursday, January 8, 2009

Its Winter, Let's Act Like It

Here in New Hampshire we are having a winter. I am here for a residency, working on my art and even blogging a bit. As a matter of fact, I learned of the ease of blogging right here in NH, in summer of 2007. A friend, a writer, Tayari Jones, showed me the ins and outs of such things that very summer. So blog in hand, I'm here for the winter -really, meaning gimme some winter. Oh, the generosity.

The southerly view, out my studio window


Mountain Laurel outside the library -at night

2 comments:

  1. ooh. i love winter out there. winter in new jersey is just as cold, but not nearly as beautiful. xo

    ReplyDelete

If I do not respond to your comment right away, it is only because I am busy pulling out buckthorn, creeping charlie, and garlic mustard...