Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Work On The Side Yard Continues



Pots I haven't used since my greenhouse project.

The pathway, not quite what I had in mind now that it is framed by wooden planters. The stones to the left keep the cats from scatting and squirrels from scratching. Seeded alyssum between.

Dicentra eximia and fern doing quite well in its new spot.

The basil.

The greens, soon to be bush beans.

The tomatoes. One brandywine, two I don't knows, and to the right, unseen, a cherry tomato. I said I wouldn't, but I did. But three instead of eight.

The sage.

Mint thinned and re-potted.

The chives, oregano, and thyme, iris and greens, primrose and fence.


2 comments:

  1. Yes you did! So funny...It's winter that does it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That winter, always forcing my hand;)

    ReplyDelete

If I do not respond to your comment right away, it is only because I am busy pulling out buckthorn, creeping charlie, and garlic mustard...