Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Awesome


Chris over at The Occasional Gardener is now living in Malaysia (instead of NYC), revealing things that may be commonplace, exotic or unusual, and sometimes all three -such as this. What an idea, how silly that I didn't think of that. And how odd,too, because it is a stump, which is, well, as good looking as the word is poetry. Now I want to make one, using all my talent for re-presentation. I will make the best stump garbage container in all of NYC! How funny.



2 comments:

  1. Hey Frank- I'm glad the stumps have inspired you. Here are more and bigger photos to fuel the project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris, these are pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete

If I do not respond to your comment right away, it is only because I am busy pulling out buckthorn, creeping charlie, and garlic mustard...