Sunday, September 11, 2011

Computer Terminal


My computer has chosen to die today. Cause of death -possible faulty power supply, pending autopsy. 

I will not be able to buy the replacement part until sometime in October, at which time I will attempt to resuscitate. At one time this symptom was covered by a repair program (they are aware of the cheaply-built part), of which I took part. It seems the replacement parts are just as bad, lasting only as long as the originals -3.5 years. I will attempt the surgery myself -could it be more difficult than fixing my van? 

Any future posts will be on the sly, at work, or maybe on Betsy's computer, which is older than mine, and knocking on the wood, still chugging along. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

If I do not respond to your comment right away, it is only because I am busy pulling out buckthorn, creeping charlie, and garlic mustard...