Monday, July 6, 2009

Proud To Be Your Neighbor



First of all, I found this to be both hilarious and effective -I mean if I had a dog I certainly would respond to Obama's authoritative affirmation.

The other day I was in the side yard watering vegetables. A tall, young man walking a tiny dog was crossing at the opposite corner. Out of nowhere I hear "You gonna pick that up?" yelled down the sidewalk. I look and see my diminutive neighbor, who I just met the other night over garden conversation, walking his big dog. Caught-in-the-act! Finally, someone is caught. And I was pleased that it was another dog owner that spotted him. The tall guy shrugs, no baggy man. My neighbor gives him a bag and a little bit of shit to go along with it. I was so proud.

1 comment:

  1. This is an excellent sign, might have to use this myself.

    ReplyDelete

If I do not respond to your comment right away, it is only because I am busy pulling out buckthorn, creeping charlie, and garlic mustard...