Saturday, August 27, 2011

Tropic Of Beach Farm



 Beach farm skies.

From the dunes, looking north.

From the dunes, looking south.

 From the dunes, looking dumb.

It was inevitable that we would pass handfuls of sightseers, one who announced to us that they just had to see it for themselves. But there isn't much to see at this time. Doesn't look much different than a winter's day, except for those swimmers. After I snapped these quick shots, the park ranger showed up beeping his horn. As we hustled back to the van he announced that we needed a permit to park there! Ha, I thought that was funny. Err, where do I get one of those surge permits. Must be habit.



1 comment:

If I do not respond to your comment right away, it is only because I am busy pulling out buckthorn, creeping charlie, and garlic mustard...